Should I join the good side or the dark side? (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
:pepeheart: Hello everyone! I've seen a lot of 'siths" around here and I was wondering what that was all about. Are people becoming part of the light side or dark side? I'm not sure which side I should join so I want everyone's opinion. Please let me know what you think! <3 🖤
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
:pepeheart: Hello everyone! I've seen a lot of 'siths" around here and I was wondering what that was all about. Are people becoming part of the light side or dark side? I'm not sure which side I should join so I want everyone's opinion. Please let me know what you think! <3 🖤
First can i ask wat yr username frocho is about? Is it frodo+sthg-cho? If so ur already in between the light side for resisting the one ring earlier n the dark side for putting on the one ring at mt doom. (If yr username has nthg to do with frodo then ignore this post):lazypotato::dab::yedone::runrunrun:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread