Should I learn Kazakh now? (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 September 2022
Messages
43
Reactions Received
19
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Neurodivergent
Hola, soy no tengo no aquí a la esta forum muchos pero yo quiero aprender ya'zik kazakhstanskii porque yo quiero khochy viajar a lo Kazakhstan, ya znayu Russkii tambien, pero quiero aprender Russkii mas y practicar mas, esto khorosho o plokho? Мен сияқты қазақ тілі.

Hi, I do not post on this forum much but I want to learn language Kazakhstan because I want to travel to Kazakhstan, I know Russian also also, but wnat to learn Russian more and practice more, is this good or bad? I like kazaq language.
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran and Yuzuru

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
You do you, I heard it's fun learning new languages!
 
  • Like
Reactions: DearEagleZ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread