- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 14,892
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
interesting!! lolWell I never check thembut if you want to try it out, you can do so
![]()
any tips? bc this is my first time lolyes make one! they're so many to do and it's fun :) !!
i mean the website lolmake a carrd???
like on here? you guys can make cards here?
?????i mean the website lol
no lol?????
come again???
so does this have anything to do with KPS "cards"
well that went over my headno lol
hmmm I'd say go on YouTube and search up tutorials!! I go for usually easy non time consuming onesany tips? bc this is my first time lol
sure you did mateI came up with a witty answer but then deleted it.![]()
felt fr lolI came up with a witty answer but then deleted it.![]()
kk ty <3hmmm I'd say go on YouTube and search up tutorials!! I go for usually easy non time consuming ones