Should I make a thread... (1 Viewer)

Would you want to hear my thoughts on the Woojin situation?


  • Total voters
    6
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
...on Woojin's situation.

I've really looked into it over the last few days and I have a lot of valid points I'd like to share, but I have no clue if anyone would want to listen or want to hear about it, due to it being a sensitive topic.

I personally am trying my hardest to stay neutral in the situation, but there's a lot to take on from his side and the opposing side.

Just let me know if you don't want to hear it or not.
Whether I post about it or not is up to you.

Love from Squishy.

:pandalove:​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
if you really want to share your thoughts then why not
I just know the situation is very sensitive topic for some fans/people so I want to know if people want to hear or not. I don't want to offend anyone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
One thing about it is that we had threads before where names were being thrown around baselessly. If you do make it, make sure it's about Woojin and don't drag in others who aren't involved.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
One thing about it is that we had threads before where names were being thrown around baselessly. If you do make it, make sure it's about Woojin and don't drag in others who aren't involved.
Yes, I would do that. There are no other names involved besides Woojin in my opinion. Other names have been proven incorrect, so they are not included in my points.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
If your worried about the sensitive subject matter then just use the Sensitive subject tag.
I would, I just don't want any negative remarks from those who don't want to see or hear anything about it.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
make all the threads you want :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread