- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
It was kind of noticeableWHY U BETRAY ME :kermit:
It was kind of noticeableWHY U BETRAY ME :kermit:
Ok now I'm feeling like I'm getting trolled since I don't know what is going on at all.It was kind of noticeable
I literally don't know who you are so...Ok now I'm feeling like I'm getting trolled since I don't know what is going on at all.
Yes, it is me.I literally don't know who you are so...
bc i'm not 32 :nosejoo::nosejoo::nosejoo:WHY U BETRAY ME :kermit:
this is sarcasm btw, im 32bc i'm not 32 :nosejoo::nosejoo::nosejoo:
That's exactly what I saidbc i'm not 32 :nosejoo::nosejoo::nosejoo:
Old manthis is sarcasm btw, im 32
Ok yeah still don't know youYes, it is me.
thats my pointThat's exactly what I said![]()
The guy who is preparing a Twice tournament atm so don't interrupt me in my thread!Ok yeah still don't know you
I love you toothats my point
Ok???? O.oThe guy who is preparing a Twice tournament atm so don't interrupt me in my thread!
*She[He is confused now]
*She
I legit don't know you so...I may just block you for funsies
wha- ILMFAO I guess I'll do it now then since you forced it on me ugh
so much PRESSURE