Should i start card trading again? (1 Viewer)

Joined
12 April 2023
Messages
1,094
Reactions Received
739
Location
dubu's maeum
Website
krissskzfan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,706
Fandom
stayoncemoa
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
I stopped checking in daily for cards a while back
but i wanna get back into cards so I can try and get a good exid deck
Should I do it or stay retired?
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,198
Reactions Received
46,869
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,717
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Me to the card trading aspect of the game:



KIDDING! I really haven't been checking lately, though.

anyway, yeah go for it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: kisshuhua09baby

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread