Should I still make this thread? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sorry if this is in the wrong area.

For anyone unaware I have a series that I post on this part of the forum titled 'I Listened to _____ Entire Discography' and the next group I was going to listen to was AOA, I had announced that I think a day or two before everything was revealed about Jimin and Mina. I've already started on the thread but I really don't want to post it if it will possibly hurt someone here. In the threads I mainly just talk about the music, nothing else but I didn't want to post it and then it come off as insensitive to the current situation. So... I was sort of wanting your guys' opinions.



Cute Waiting GIFs | Tenor
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
AOA as a group we don't know anything about what has actually gone on behind the scenes except for what Chanmi's mother exposed and what Mina said. So really, the only name tarnished is Jimin, and she's just a small part of the group. Unless you are looking into it more and dragging Seolhyun along with it.

I would say it's fine to post it especially given you've already put work into it. Just put a disclaimer beforehand. If anyone clicks on it and gets upset or anything like that they can just ignore it.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'd be really interested to hear your thoughts on their discography and all the effort you've already put in making the thread shouldn't go to waste especially knowing that you started it before the current situation started so i think it's fine to post it, but after all it's up to you
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
do what you think is good. I know you will make a good choice
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread