- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
I am a big fan of Ateez, I guess by now, most people know it as I keep talking about like four people over and over and over again. (Minho, Yongguk, Zico, Ateez? Big Bang ocassionally when I need to explain one person is not the whole group etc.) but according to Cal´s trading centre it seems like EVERYONE (almost) is collecting Ateez! Even girl group stans. So I guess chances to get the full set are superslim.
What do you think? Also have you ever given up on collecting a set after you saw that way too many people are collecting the cards?
What do you think? Also have you ever given up on collecting a set after you saw that way too many people are collecting the cards?