Should I stop collecting Ateez? (6 Viewers)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Looks like I have some cards you may want :jenniesmug: how close are you to completing Ateez though?
no, I can give you my Ateez cards for your whatever cards you choose :D. I need 4 more cards.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
no, I can give you my Ateez cards for your whatever cards you choose :D. I need 4 more cards.
You're closer to completing the set than me. Keep your cards. You'll complete them. Don't give up.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
You're closer to completing the set than me. Keep your cards. You'll complete them. Don't give up.
but I know that with my help you´ll get three cards from me and you´d only need two more. I´d really like to help you, though?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
but I know that with my help you´ll get three cards from me and you´d only need two more. I´d really like to help you, though?
Thank you for your generous offer, that's very kind of you but I would feel too guilty because I know how much you love Ateez. No, I can't take them from you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker and Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
IZ*ONE, Seventeen, Twice, Dreamcatcher, Monsta X
I see you need that cursed Dreamcatcher´s Yoohyeon? I´d love to get you Joshua as I like Seventeen a lot, Monsta X too. I´m so sorry, I´ll try to be more careful with cards. that´s unfair that you haven´t been able to complete a set since you are pretty active on here. I hope I can help you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I see you need that cursed Dreamcatcher´s Yoohyeon? I´d love to get you Joshua as I like Seventeen a lot, Monsta X too. I´m so sorry, I´ll try to be more careful with cards. that´s unfair that you haven´t been able to complete a set since you are pretty active on here. I hope I can help you.
I want Yujin and Joshua the most :yolk:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Thank you for your generous offer, that's very kind of you but I would feel too guilty because I know how much you love Ateez. No, I can't take them from you.
even though I can help you get rid of Minhyuk, Heize and Handong? :))))))))))))))))))))
say it, just say it
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
even though I can help you get rid of Minhyuk, Heize and Handong? :))))))))))))))))))))
say it, just say it
I asked for Minhyun because I wanted him :lisalaugh:
Heize and Handong are gone due to the trade :sanapray:
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I mostly do it for Hongjoong :maheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Okay I've got Loona Choerry, NCT Xiaojun, A.C.E Donghun. Any of these suit your fancy? I'll have them once the roulette cards get rolled out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Okay I've got Loona Choerry, NCT Xiaojun, A.C.E Donghun. Any of these suit your fancy? I'll have them once the roulette cards get rolled out.
not really, but it doesn´t matter :). I´ll take Xiaojun as I already have Donghun.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread