Should I stop having Panda DPs? (1 Viewer)

Should I?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No

    Votes: 11 91.7%

  • Total voters
    12

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I feel like I have made this thread before... but for those who don't know, I have never had something as a DP that wasn't a panda, not here, not on AKP. So, what's your opinion, should I keep it or throw it?

And honestly, this poll is for fun, I probably will keep the Panda DPs until I personally feel like I have to change it lmao
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: Panda gif should be next
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread