Should I venture into the international and anime decks? (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I need opinions on if I should start getting international cards for my daily quests. I haven't gotten any cards that aren't Korean yet because I have a higher chance of getting a card I like from the Korean decks but there are also some international and anime cards that I want but I'm scared to ask for them when I complete my daily quests since I only like a few from those decks. What should I do?
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Abeamus and Moguri
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I stopped requesting the international deck because the trading pool is slim, however if you start on that deck, I may get back into it
Ok! <3
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,317
Reactions Received
76,678
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,210
Ship
Wreck
If you only want a small pool of cards from a deck you're better either trading a Korean card for it since most people will return to that deck after since International and Anime isn't easy to trade in
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
there are not many people collecting international cards atm, so it might be really hard to trade them away
i would say it’s easier to request anime cards now, since the new batch dropped and quite a few people are interested in it
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,623
Reactions Received
18,280
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,373
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I think it's a matter of priorities. I've put some cards up for trade for idols I like well enough, but I'd much rather have (G)I-DLE or Dreamcatcher or...

So if it was me, if my favorites were in the international or anime decks, I'd request for them. But if you have a lot more in the Korean decks, then I'd prioritize that one.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I'd agree on the priorities matter. I switched to anime because I got burnt out doing the Korean cards, and switching lets me keep track of a. gaining an inventory of anime cards and also b. maintaining my growth in rare deck 3.
Do whatever you want, the cards will always be there for you :pepeheart: not to mention if you take a break from the KR deck then other users will be pulling them and possibly trading them away, so if you're interested in collecting something with few pulls like batch 9, then you can wait until they are less "shiny" (brand new, limited) and come back when they are more common.
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: centen and Moguri

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I kind of bounced back and forth from the Korean and superhero deck recently. Are people collecting them? No not that many, but it is nice to work on it sometimes. Especially since I’m in a rut with the Korean decks. I have a handful of sets close to completion but I think it will be a long while before some of them get completed so idk. It feels nice to shift focus.
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread