Should I... (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Hmm it depends who you’d like to see more
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's really up to you and who you really want to see. If you'd rather see IZ*ONE or TXT then for go it.
Who do you like more ? Personally I'd choose twice
Who do you like better?
Who do you like better?
Hmm it depends who you’d like to see more
Luvs that doesnt really matter rn! I didnt really gain anything from this so I have decided to see TXT (+ Iz*One) and bark with the rest of the texters

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread