- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I did it... i swear i don't know why i post every lil shit here, but i'm finding hard to get motivated to get outta bed sometimes XDDamn…if that makes u happy.
I wonder how your family will react.I did it... i swear i don't know why i post every lil shit here, but i'm finding hard to get motivated to get outta bed sometimes XD
I was so quick.. i hope they didn't wake up XD MY hair is a lil wet still thoI wonder how your family will react.
I usually dont, they get mildly annoyedDo you like your family and do they get violent if you wake them. In my house you risk your life.
True, true,Dry your hair. They'll get over the annoyance of the noise.
Also, do you really want to sleep with wet hair? If your answer is no, there you go.
Unless you want to wrap your hair in a towel to avoid disturbing them-- but, even then, you'll still be sleeping with wet hair.