Should kpop groups remove the 'idol rapper' position? (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't know what to chose I do love rap lines but if just add in there to be added in there then there a problem.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
should rappers stop having superiority complexes?
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't think they should remove idol rappers parts since those often sound good. Kpop is mostly pop so u harder raps aren't always good fit. Though calling some members rappers when they only talk fast, can't write rap lyrics, can't free style- anything like that is bit off. And I think many idol rappers have said that they shouldn't be called rappers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
While it's an inevitable fact that some idols become rappers because they can't sing, it's really terrible when they can't rap either. Token rapper is a huge issue and more often than not they ruin a song for me. On the other hand, you have rappers of (G)I-DLE, BLACKPINK, Brave Girls, WA$$UP who really know how to rap, so I'd either repurpose the role of the rappers or let them be backup dancers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Terrible idol singers/rappers should just dance and do variety, give em a few lines in songs so fans aren't bitches about it:pandarolleyes: There are a lot of cases like this and they are the best solution.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread