- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
if you were listening to AC/DC then yes....though I can see it seeming like I'm talking about the Suju song.I'll pretend you're talking about me![]()
HE'S GOT AN ACCOUNT!?My brother is listening to AC/DC now![]()
We share same account so yeah it is him who is appearingHE'S GOT AN ACCOUNT!?
No it's not AC/DC thats why I said ill pretendif you were listening to AC/DC then yes....though I can see it seeming like I'm talking about the Suju song.
DAMMIT SO I'M THE ONLY ONE LISTENING TO OLDIESWe share same account so yeah it is him who is appearing
No no I do tooDAMMIT SO I'M THE ONLY ONE LISTENING TO OLDIES
![]()
Not always but it happens<.< UHUH
Oh that's good at least.Not always but it happens
I have a pretty good tasteOh that's good at least.