- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
so much tastei'm sure you know most of these songs already so it's not really a surprise but why not share them anyway (i'll stick to songs by k-pop groups because i genuinely don't think you'd enjoy any of the non-kpop songs i listen to)
thanksSo much taste![]()
![]()
I have listened to Olivia’s album twice yesterdaythanksespeccially Olivia and Ängie have been on repeat
which one?I have listened to Olivia’s album twice yesterday![]()
Was it even real? I am not sure about the accurate namewhich one?
yes that oneWas it even real? I am not sure about the accurate name
It was pretty good!yes that oneit's so good. I just love her and her songs
yay glad you enjoyed itIt was pretty good!
I like a lot of thingsyay glad you enjoyed it
Btw I was listening to some Kazakh music todayI know![]()
oh really? what did you listen to?Btw I was listening to some Kazakh music today
Dequine and Ziruza both are solo singersoh really? what did you listen to?
oof that's niceDequine and Ziruza both are solo singers