- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I surly willTell me your opinion later![]()
imao Jenna is even cuter than usually todayyes do![]()
awwwww hunimao Jenna is even cuter than usually today![]()
I guess that's just how it isidk how it is possible though![]()
![]()
I won't try to understandI guess that's just how it is
that's good I guessI won't try to understand![]()
yes yes do thatit is
can I recommend a cute song for Jenna?
yesss she is a singer of a Japanese indie group but I don't remember which one. it is one of her solo carreer songs :))listening to it now and it's so sweet
that's so coolyesss she is a singer of a Japanese indie group but I don't remember which one. it is one of her solo carreer songs :))
her group is Kinoko Teikoku, she is their main singer and guitarist. I really like their songsthat's so cool
off a girlie with talenther group is Kinoko Teikoku, she is their main singer and guitarist. I really like their songs![]()
unfortunately the group is on a hiatus for a year nowoff a girlie with talent