Show Me Your Album Collections! (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
@SugaRush hopefully someday you'll be able to collect what you love! The albums will always be there <3
I have one album and it is the BTS Dark & Wild album XD
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
@SugaRush it's a great one to have! Dark and Wild is my favorite era, especially for b-sides :D

@Bopper your shelves are GOALS omg!! I adore how your organized your exo, they're a group that's been confusing me on both what to collect from them AND how to display them (I blame the member versions)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
@Bopper your shelves are GOALS omg!! I adore how your organized your exo, they're a group that's been confusing me on both what to collect from them AND how to display them (I blame the member versions)
Haha, I got the shelves around April/May time. It took me a good few hours to sort them (especially as new stuff gets released all the time, I have two EXO related things to come this week) so they could be organised but still have room for more albums/photobooks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread