- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,028
- Reactions Received
- 19,590
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Stan CLC and LOONA and Fromis
There are too many good groups to stan. I don't have the time...![]()
I love all of them but I don't have the time. Hopefully, one day I will find the time to properly stan them.Stan CLC and LOONA and Fromis
![]()
Whoa I really like this.
pls do lolWhoa I really like this.
I'm gonna keep posting to get more nugus out of you
![]()
Great song. Halo is a group that I like.
Before listening, I already know I'll like it cuz I love EDEN
same, the whole Stardust series of EDEN is just so damn amazingBefore listening, I already know I'll like it cuz I love EDEN![]()
is that good or badReminds me a lot of KARD
YES.omg you do?![]()
IKR, I do think they are being hold back a lot by DSP tho which is just such a shameYES.
Everyone thinks every group is underappreciated but KARD truly are![]()