Photo Show Me Your Pets! (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Since I don't know a lot of y'all I figured this could be a good icebreaker?

321420546_699922038368430_4260960962486530660_n.jpg
This is my beloved son Zippy! His breed is good boy and he is better trained than the neighbor's dogs. Speaking of dogs I've been looking for the right match for our family. I was going for a Standard Poodle but learned that Zip hates large dogs so back to the drawing board there. He rules the roost after all!
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The one on the left looks like such a polite ol' friend <3
She is, she’s a major sweetie and the one on the right is a major lovable, cranky old lady :llama_laugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: BlingyBlinger

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread