Showing off my pulls (BlackPink, Seventeen and NCT) (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,078
Reactions Received
72,506
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,391
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
you really won w those attacca pulls
Can you please tell me who the members are? I’m still learning. I think one of them is Dino but I can’t be sure. I just loved all the tracks on Attacca which is why I bought it
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Can you please tell me who the members are? I’m still learning. I think one of them is Dino but I can’t be sure. I just loved all the tracks on Attacca which is why I bought it
of course ! <3 you're right about one of them being dino; you also have dk and scoups' photocards and a hip hop unit post card and jun is in the layered card you have, the one that's on the other picture

Untitled-1.png


attacca is truly a no-skip album i'm so glad you loved it

they have their next comeback on may 27, i hope you'll give that one a listen too~! <33
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,078
Reactions Received
72,506
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,391
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
of course ! <3 you're right about one of them being dino; you also have dk and scoups' photocards and a hip hop unit post card and jun is in the layered card you have, the one that's on the other picture

Untitled-1.png


attacca is truly a no-skip album i'm so glad you loved it

they have their next comeback on may 27, i hope you'll give that one a listen too~! <33
Thank you so much for labeling them! That makes learning their names so much easier. Scoups seems to love me cause if I remember correctly I got him in my Your Choice album. I ended up adding the entirety of Attacca to my Spotify because its just THAT GOOD! I’ll definitely be checking out their comeback on the 27th! I consider myself semi-stanning Seventeen because I’m a huge fan of their music, and follow their activities but I’m still struggling with the names.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nice pulls you got there! I have a new Monsta X album to unbox along with IVE, which will be posted tomorrow bc almost bedtime. lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread