COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Shows you are currently watching/plan to watch? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I want to start watching anime again but I don’t have a set show that I plan on watching quite yet.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I only got into Anime again around 6 months ago?, so Fall Season this year, but Akudama Drive which released this Winter Season that made me really excited for an Anime again :sanapray:
I always go through phases of watching anime for months and then stopping for a while until I get back to watching more and the cycle continues. I think the last ones I watched was Dr. Stone and the Fruits Basket remake.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I always go through phases of watching anime for months and then stopping for a while until I get back to watching more and the cycle continues. I think the last ones I watched was Dr. Stone and the Fruits Basket remake.
I think before this year the last time I watched an Anime was maybe 2-3 years ago if not longer (not counting Castlevania on Netflix lol)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I think before this year the last time I watched an Anime was maybe 2-3 years ago if not longer (not counting Castlevania on Netflix lol)
Oooh :nakypog:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm currently watching The crown, but I would also like to watch Pretty Tiny Things and Alice in Borderland

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm currently watching The crown, but I would also like to watch Pretty Tiny Things and Alice in Borderland
Is Pretty Tiny Things like a prequel to Pretty Little Liars or something :wimwim:

I only watched Alice in Borderland of those 3 but it was really great and a Season 2 is coming as well :sanapray:

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Is Pretty Tiny Things like a prequel to Pretty Little Liars or something :wimwim:

I only watched Alice in Borderland of those 3 but it was really great and a Season 2 is coming as well :sanapray:
No no, it sounds like it, but I heard that it is like Elite but with ballet :pepesmug:

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
oooh i see, well i'm not really interested in either lmao, is it on Netflix too?
Yes it is :sanapray: 1 season so far
But Elite is bomb :pikagun:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I am watching Run on, Alice in Borderland & Re:Zero season 2. Also have a tons of anime to watch.

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I've just started and caught up to Jujutsu Kaisen this week, I also want to start watching Attack on Titan at some point hopefully before the very last episode rolls out since i've already gotten enough accidental spoilers from people sharing memes everywhere assuming everyone's watched it :nekosweat:. Need to finish Fruits Basket, wanna get to Hyouka at some point (only because the mc is cute but that's besides the point), there's probably some more i'm missing, The Promised Neverland season 2 starts soon right?

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
yeah, i had quite a pause but to be fair i had watched like 190 Anime so ig I kinda had a long pause coming after that LOL, currently sitting at 210 finished shows
Wow that’s so many :pandaamazed:

I still consider myself pretty new to anime, I think I’ve watched maybe 10 shows so far :nekosweat:

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
I'm planning to watch chuang 2021 since it's apparently coed? but maybe qcyn3, even though I"m not a fan of bg survival shows

rn I'm watching my best friend's story mainly because liu shishi and nini hot :sanapray:
the female leads have a really sweet friendship, but nini kinda just overshadows everyone

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
I have the final season of How To Get Away With Murder lined up on Netflix and on Prime Vinland Saga, The Expanse and Upload :sakUwu:
why do i feel like there are already threads about the exact same question :ilovebread: :jenniesmug: :wimwim::sj_weary:

anyways
just come over here and let's watch sabrina together
okthanksbye
see you tomorrow at 7:mgblush::lisalaugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread