Shuffle Your Playlist... (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
1. Your theme song :Hangzoo X Miyeon - Cart (well ok then... haven't listened to this much)
2. The song that plays when you're being mischievous : Bobby - Rest Your Bones (total miss)
3. The song that plays when you meet your Ultimate Bias : SF9 - Am I The Only One (Yes I am the only fan that has you as his ultimate bias :irenecrazy:, maybe if i was obsessed)
4. This song describes your life : GFRIEND - Our Secret (...um...ok then, I've legit got like 0 secrets or at least no stuff that I couldn't tell anyone)
5. This is the song that will play when you're motivated : AB6IX - Shadow (def not)
6. The lead vocal of this song will play you in a movie about your life : Super Junior - One More Chance ( I would not mind this at all)
7. The artist of this song will be your personal cheer squad : D-CRUNCH - Palace (fascinating)
8. Add "with a hammer" at the end of this song : Got7 - If you do...with a hammer (if I do what hmmm)
9. This song will be played on your wedding day : Lim Jimin - Who, You? (yea, nah)
10. This song describes your personality :
24K - Still 24K (Hmmm this one might be the only correct one lmao)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread