- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Aye Gemini’s unite.Less than a week before my birthday
![]()
Aye Gemini’s unite.Less than a week before my birthday
![]()
where it's come from ? mysterious ?Yup, it is!~![]()
have to prepare some stuff for both of you27th![]()
Two versions againBITCH I KNOW AND MY ASS IS SO READY U HAVE NO IDEA
SIGNED ALBUM HERE I COME
Two versions again
I wonder what the other one will be
CHERRY BULLET IS COMING FOR YOUR THROATS
![]()
![]()
DATE: MAY 22ND
ALBUM: LOVE ADVENTURE
TITLE: REALLY REALLY
YOU: STANNING
Girlgroup Taglist
@goyo @Reo @JakeyWantsCakey @wayvoutsold @MonCherry @Tpse @Crackhead @mysteric @StarWarsBitch @perhapz@kuroyuri @baekk @Hallybell @ImhereandImded @BritishLuvie @Ozymandias @Riasama @Soleski @twentyfivedollar @Ireneisbaee @JisoosHusband @AnotherKpopTrash @planetarium @Luvtwice @joshuaology @Queen @Jichuus @yerewenseuljoy @ChaseMeJiYoo @FANCY @Rhythmixx