Isn’t he considered a main characterJoey from Yugioh
i don't think so lmao, maybe, idk how animes workIsn’t he considered a main character
Levi is the main character after ErenHARU FROM FRUITS BASKET ^^^^^^^^^^^
Also Shima from Blue Exorcist
Teru in Hanako-kun (Minamoto sempai!!)
A whole bunch from Haikyuu!! and Jujutsu Kaisen just because they both have so many great supporting characters (hq Kuroo, Tendo, jjk Choso and -he's not gonna be in this season but- Megumi's dad...)
Since i'm currently watching/reading Attack on Titan right now too i'll add Jean, Levi's technically a side character outside of season 3 but we all consider him a main regardless lets not kid ourselves here
It could possibly depend on what database you check but he isn't according to My Anime List nor on Wikipedia at least. The only recurring main characters are Eren, Mikasa and Armin and then Levi is a main only in season 3 and his OVAs but for the rest of the series he's officially considered a supporting character.Levi is the main character after Eren
Well I meant in my opinion, just because he is so awesomeIt could possibly depend on what database you check but he isn't according to My Anime List nor on Wikipedia at least. The only recurring main characters are Eren, Mikasa and Armin and then Levi is a main only in season 3 and his OVAs but for the rest of the series he's officially considered a supporting character.
Ah I see it sounded like u were correcting me originally so I was worried for a sec and fact checked myself like 'i'm sure I read he was just supporting' lmao. His awesomeness is truly unmatched, I recently added aot to my collection of physical manga copies starting with his No Regrets side story, I think next i'll get the special edition volumes with the DVD OVAs bundled with them too. No idea if i'll fully complete a physical collection of aot but at least getting the volumes with extra Levi content is a must lmaoWell I meant in my opinion, just because he is so awesome
Is that even considered anime?i don't think so lmao, maybe, idk how animes work
More levi is a mustAh I see it sounded like u were correcting me originally so I was worried for a sec and fact checked myself like 'i'm sure I read he was just supporting' lmao. His awesomeness is truly unmatched, I recently added aot to my collection of physical manga copies starting with his No Regrets side story, I think next i'll get the special edition volumes with the DVD OVAs bundled with them too. No idea if i'll fully complete a physical collection of aot but at least getting the volumes with extra Levi content is a must lmao