Signs or coincidences? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Signs or coincidences? What do you think about the mirror hours like 11:11, 12:12 etc? Do you believe they are signs?

I keep watching the time at mirror hours these days, it gets weird :wimwim:
 
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
signs. those are angel numbers it's said that if u make a wish at those times then ur wish will come true. personally, i like to believe in it
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
signs. those are angel numbers it's said that if u make a wish at those times then ur wish will come true. personally, i like to believe in it
I know about the angel numbers, but I didn’t know about the wish, interesting
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
12:12 isn't a mirror number its just repeating, 12:21 is mirrored or 21:12 :chickill: idky people call em mirrored numbers
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think they're just coincidences. Like, back when I posted that 21st hour of the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century thread, absolutely NOTHING spectacular happened afterwards. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I think they're just coincidences. Like, back when I posted that 21st hour of the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century thread, absolutely NOTHING spectacular happened afterwards. lol
Yeah 21st May 2021 at 21:21. It is the 21st week of the year as well lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah 21st May 2021 at 21:21. It is the 21st week of the year as well lol
haha oh, yeah! Let me make the thread about it though, okay? lol
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I like to make wishes at those times, but in general I feel like they're just coincidences.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread