- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
It was released today and I haven't listened to it entirely buuut the first few songs are lit, check it out 
Edit: Hmmm, didn't really like the other songs much, maybe I just wasn't listening too much but hey, Water is in there so
Sik-K king of endless content and hard work
K-HipHop taglist:
@ikonicraja @mirella @RainbowDevil @Pigeon @baekk @PetitBonheur @bulletproof @potato @cassouletteu @Tpse @chvnle @MinSquishy @Koala @daeunraine
Edit: Hmmm, didn't really like the other songs much, maybe I just wasn't listening too much but hey, Water is in there so
Sik-K king of endless content and hard work
K-HipHop taglist:
@ikonicraja @mirella @RainbowDevil @Pigeon @baekk @PetitBonheur @bulletproof @potato @cassouletteu @Tpse @chvnle @MinSquishy @Koala @daeunraine
Last edited: