- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Yoooo it's out and it's really good, again 
It's a bit more on the chill side again, similar in a sense to Addict and Noizy, definitely my style
Theres supposed to be an MV I think but I've only been able to find the audio for now
KHH taglist: @yoda_jen @mirella @Pigeon @baekk @PetitBonheur @bulletproof @yoda_tato @cassouletteu @Tpse @chvnle @MinSquishy @Koala @darthraine
It's a bit more on the chill side again, similar in a sense to Addict and Noizy, definitely my style
Theres supposed to be an MV I think but I've only been able to find the audio for now
KHH taglist: @yoda_jen @mirella @Pigeon @baekk @PetitBonheur @bulletproof @yoda_tato @cassouletteu @Tpse @chvnle @MinSquishy @Koala @darthraine
Last edited: