- Joined
- 30 December 2022
- Messages
- 12,429
- Reactions Received
- 9,449
- Location
- Germany
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 76,795
- Gender
- Male
The level and enemy design is good, the sound is very atmospheric. Those scarecrows gave me the chills.
the weapons range is piss poor.The level and enemy design is good, the sound is very atmospheric. Those scarecrows gave me the chills.
But the developer should improve the combat system. Like other viewers already mentioned, there's almost no reaction when you hit enemies, they just drop dead after a few hits. I also hope there are more melee weapons. Silent Hill isn't Dark Souls but there should be me more than just an iron pipe.
Guns in Silent Hill would be overpowered IMO. I doubt that a young Japanese girl could use a rifle. Bladed weapons? Of course! Hinako walks through Japan. There should be an old Katana or Wakizashi somewhere. I could imagine that she can't use the sword properly because she never trained it, so combat would me more tactical. Hitting an enemy with an iron pipe until it drops dead is boring.the weapons range is piss poor.
needs a sword or rifle even?
it makes resident evil look like toy story in comparisonGuns in Silent Hill would be overpowered IMO. I doubt that a young Japanese girl could use a rifle. Bladed weapons? Of course, Hinako walks through Japan. There should be an old Katana or Wakizashi somewhere. I could imagine that she can't use the sword properly because she never trained it, so combat would me more tactical. Hitting an enemy with an iron pipe until it drops dead is boring.
Contrary to Resident Evil, the Silent Hill series never focused on combat. But if there are fights, they should be fun.
I was never a fan of the older Resident Evil Games. I like 'Biohazard' and 'Village'. Alcina Dimitrescu is an amazing villain!it makes resident evil look like toy story in comparison
They are amazing as yesI was never a fan of the older Resident Evil Games. I like 'Biohazard' and 'Village'. Alcina Dimitrescu is an amazing villain!