Silly me, i thought you bake chicken before marinating (1 Viewer)

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
oh my god... I can't believe this! to think we've been doing it wrong this whole time... no wonder my chicken comes out so tasteless sometimes.

I wonder if this applies to other meats :dubuthink:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
oh my god... I can't believe this! to think we've been doing it wrong this whole time... no wonder my chicken comes out so tasteless sometimes.

I wonder if this applies to other meats :dubuthink:
Yeah it's the same for other meats as well, marinating can be up to 24 hours on the far end of recommended time
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah it's the same for other meats as well, marinating can be up to 24 hours on the far end of recommended time
Pretty sure it was sarcasm, mine was at least. I think it would be unusual to not know :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
Pretty sure it was sarcasm, mine was at least. I think it would be unusual to not know :haylul:
You can never be too sure with some stuff like people still microwave eggs and end up walking away with burns
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You can never be too sure with some stuff like people still microwave eggs and end up walking away with burns
True, there are idiots out there :coronawimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Yeah it's the same for other meats as well, marinating can be up to 24 hours on the far end of recommended time
Pretty sure it was sarcasm, mine was at least. I think it would be unusual to not know :haylul:
yeah it was sarcasm 😭 I probably should have put a tone indicator haha. I don't know much abut cooking but I'd assume this to be the basics! plus my dad loves cooking, especially meat, so he's taught me some stuff
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread