Simon Cowell will try to bring K-Pop to UK - X Factor Band (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I see, but if he failed with America, what makes him think he'll succeed with the UK? The UK and US music scenes aren't really that much different, maybe a little but they are still quite similar in ways, so it will probably be a disaster.

Saying that though, if people are really into the band members and the band's become popular, it could succeed, I just don't think this UK-POP thing should be a thing lol
Well, I think this is a little different since he's forming the group through a show so they'll have hype around them straight out of the gate plus I feel like the UK market is a lot more open to groups than the US even during times when pop groups have went out of fashion in the American market, the UK still has them.

To be honest, I think the fatal flaw with this show is that they're insisting on attaching the X Factor name to it. The show has been dead for years and this just feels like their beating a dead horse, I feel like it would've been smarter of them to remake Pop Stars: The Rivals, like I said above or if you're trying to appeal to kpop fans, make an adaption of a Korean show like Produce 101...
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well, I think this is a little different since he's forming the group through a show so they'll have hype around them straight out of the gate plus I feel like the UK market is a lot more open to groups than the US even during times when pop groups have went out of fashion in the American market, the UK still has them.

To be honest, I think the fatal flaw with this show is that they're insisting on attaching the X Factor name to it. The show has been dead for years and this just feels like their beating a dead horse, I feel like it would've been smarter of them to remake Pop Stars: The Rivals, like I said above or if you're trying to appeal to kpop fans, make an adaption of a Korean show like Produce 101...
Oh so like Produce 101 UK? I think that would be kinda cool.
Popstars: The Rivals would be cool to bring back as well.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Oh so like Produce 101 UK? I think that would be kinda cool.
Popstars: The Rivals would be cool to bring back as well.
I would like to watch this 😂😂😂
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread