- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
yes, you shouldI should play some of his stuff during a session we have
yes, you shouldI should play some of his stuff during a session we have
We'll see in like 7 hoursI am pretty sure you will like it. would be surprised if you don‘t
We'll see in like 7 hours![]()
Yes but gotta get past the actual B shift first which is worse than regular workthese stupid bshifts. At least you got something to look forward to when you are back home
Yes but gotta get past the actual B shift first which is worse than regular work![]()
Yeah, only pure and cute content for usJust like you like pure![]()
good, we should do a session soon then![]()
I for sure will do that
good, we should do a session soon then![]()
think about the wonderful morning you had today
I really appreciated the pure gift you sent in the morningYeah, only pure and cute content for us![]()
true, we need a listening party soonyes we should. we haven‘t done one in awhile
true, we need a listening party soon
anytime you feel like listening to something, you know where to find me![]()
yeah, a pure morning gift for you
I really appreciated the pure gift you sent in the morning![]()
that's perfect then, cause I can join one whenever tooI pretty much can join a listening party whenever
Just like my Pinterest historyyeah, a pure morning gift for youwhat I'm doing when I random wake up at 4AM
my tumblr search history is wonderful lately
it sounds like a plan![]()
my latest 4 tumblr searches are sexy Sana or JennieJust like my Pinterest history
It's okay, the gift was nice![]()