- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
let's make it happen then![]()
let's make it happen then![]()
anytime is fine, I'm joblesswhen do you feel like doing the session?
anytime is fine, I'm joblessbesides the times when I'm looking for housings and flights, I'm mostly free lol
we can do it even later today or tomorrowanytime is fine for me too. I don‘t have too much to do
we really couldwe can do it even later today or tomorrow![]()
it sounds goodwe really could![]()
yes we willit sounds goodwe'll see if we are in the mood for it later
dudeThat momae style tho, I like it actually... also
CRUSH SAYING MY 3D ARM IS RISINGhe was so pure before