- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
not bad? but it is amazing! oh myyyyyyynot bad!
i think loco tends to be hit or miss for me but i do consistently like simon dominicnot bad? but it is amazing! oh myyyyyyy
well, I really do love Simon´s music and this song just came out of nowhere and swept me off my feet. I don´t even think there was a teaser, apart from maybe a vague instagram post whose meaning I apparently didn´t get :D.i think loco tends to be hit or miss for me but i do consistently like simon dominic
it is just so brilliant!!! omg "crying" I can´t even say whose part I like more :DME IN HEAVEN NOW
same tbhit is just so brilliant!!! omg "crying" I can´t even say whose part I like more :D