YEEEEEEESSS, MY MAN!!!!! I LOVE SIMON DOMINIC, PLEASE GIVE HIM A CHANCE
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 9 March 2021 #1 YEEEEEEESSS, MY MAN!!!!! I LOVE SIMON DOMINIC, PLEASE GIVE HIM A CHANCE Last edited: 9 March 2021 Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 9 March 2021 #2 I WAS GETTING HYPED FOR SIMON D!!!! Reactions: brekker
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 9 March 2021 #3 karina said: I WAS GETTING HYPED FOR SIMON D!!!! Click to expand... ooops fixed Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 9 March 2021 #4 brekker said: ooops fixed Click to expand... thank god lmao