Solo Simon Dominic (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
So, my boy is not having a thread on here? what the heck .You are losing on releasing your inner strippers, y´all.

Birth Name: Jung Gi Seok
Birthday: March 9, 1984
Birthplace: Busan, South Korea

  • he was an underground rapper K-Outa;
  • he was a co-CEO of AOMG (until 2018) with Jay Park;
  • he was a member of the "Supreme Team" hiphop duo;
  • he was baptised as Dominic;
  • he has insomnia;


 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
he is handsome dammit uwu and the last song is really cool, I would love to play it while I drive in the sunset
he is really good. I mean, sure, his songs are about girls, that kind of cheap hip hop / rap mixed with deep messages about how hard it is to be a rapper etc. but I really like him. He used to collaborate with Jay Park. I feel like Simon is more popular in Korea while Jay is more popular internationally. but I generally like dancing to "make her bounce" though the clip is just as good as Jay Park´s girls twerking :D.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Hell yeah, he's probably my favorite rapper :sanapray:
he is really good! ya ain´t gang is brilliant just as much as make her bounce :D. that´s my morning jam. (one of them). this forum needs more krap. he is also really handsome :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: uhgr8
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I mean yeah sure, tough rap guy :D

 
  • Haha
Reactions: uhgr8
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
he is really good! ya ain´t gang is brilliant just as much as make her bounce :D. that´s my morning jam. (one of them). this forum needs more krap. he is also really handsome :D
yyEESSS all bangers, DAx4 has been the go to for me for ages lol. And I love that hes got so much diversity with Darkroom : roommates only being peak sad boi hours lol
And we really do need more, khiphop is the majority of what I listen to ^^"
and he is.. :nekosweat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
yyEESSS all bangers, DAx4 has been the go to for me for ages lol. And I love that hes got so much diversity with Darkroom : roommates only being peak sad boi hours lol
And we really do need more, khiphop is the majority of what I listen to ^^"
and he is.. :nekosweat:
yes, some of his music is not so gangsta and it is equally good. I might need to add him to the list, "turn people into Bang Yongguk, DPR and Simon Dominic"s fans :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: uhgr8

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread