- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
We are about 20 minutes until the release of Growing Together, but we've had the infants for two days now.
I am loving it but also it is SO difficult at the same time. I'm very much a family player and my families generally have 3-5 children per generation. I should be thankful that my current legacy household with 5 toddlers got to skip by that new life stage, but at the same time I am a bit disappointed that I didn't have to go through that chaos.
I am loving it but also it is SO difficult at the same time. I'm very much a family player and my families generally have 3-5 children per generation. I should be thankful that my current legacy household with 5 toddlers got to skip by that new life stage, but at the same time I am a bit disappointed that I didn't have to go through that chaos.