Intro SinBuddy116 from AKP (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hello!! This is Sin from AKP....I left AKP cause it was so toxic and causing me alot of stress. I heard this forum was better and I kinda missed forums so I joined up yesterday! If I knew you from AKP please say hi...and even if I didn't know you :). Don't forget to stan SinB and Moonbin
HELLO LOVERGIRL
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

I hope you have a great time here - glad to see you, and hope to see you around more~
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It’s been a couple of weeks already but I like to welcome everybody officially so I hope you have a great time amongst us. Let’s increase that post count a little and be active ok? Hope to see you around.

❤💜❤
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread