Since everyone else made one.... (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Wow I got 7 which is the highest I have ever gotten on one of these. Funnily, out of all the ones I have taken, you're the user I'm least familiar with :pandaamazed:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
i got a 5... considering how i did on these quizes before, that's good
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Congrats! You scored 10/10 in this quiz about Tir/Mitsuo!

Are you kidding me :welp:

but still :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

10323

wow
I expected a 5
I'm proud of you, bird :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

Wow I got 7 which is the highest I have ever gotten on one of these. Funnily, out of all the ones I have taken, you're the user I'm least familiar with :pandaamazed:
i got a 5... considering how i did on these quizes before, that's good
:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

I'M SORRY I'M A FAILURE AS A FRIEND 😭 the BP bias one got me
:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I got a 5, it ain’t that bad :pepehug2:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread