Since I can't even use clickbait for this, come to this Anon with Vikki and Lovely_Cornchips (1 Viewer)

who's your fav? :3


  • Total voters
    5

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Would you agree that Gaho is one of the best vocalists at the moment?

I don't remember him enough to agree or disagree, but I remember him being pretty good
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Would you agree that Gaho is one of the best vocalists at the moment?

100%, he has a beautiful voice
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
depends :susPepe: r u willing to give me your next card for free?
ohhhh if it ain't VIXX or one that chirps or vikki want, sure :3
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can you do this all day? Back it up Back it up?

I could but my boyfriend is a little bitch and can't handle that.
:wimwim::wimwim::wimwim:
this is not the answer that i expected but it's the answer i love :lisalaugh:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
who's somebody that you are surprised you got along with?

In real life? Probably one of my best high school friends-she's so fucking straight-faced 90% of the time and very serious and I'ma fucking nut and we somehow get along super fucking well.

Also on here, I guess I would say maybe @yellowcoat and @geegell I am kind of a....pessimist and these two are rays of sunlight so it's interesting that I seem to get along well with them both.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread