Since it has been so dead today (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
gas prices are just way too much, my driving teacher said that driving a car/having one is a real luxury because it comes with so many things you have to pay for a lot
I wish I didn't live 18 miles away from college/work :maheart:
Hopefully one day I can live in the city so I can commute by foot or bus.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I totally relate. I can't tell if it's because I'm too stressed out to bring myself to do things like get work done early or work on in-home training for my job, but lately just getting through day by day is so hard. I hope something makes you smile today.
for me it's just really waiting for something exciting to happen all day, I could do something that's exciting I guess but I prefer that it comes to me lmao
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I wish I didn't live 18 miles away from college/work :maheart:
Hopefully one day I can live in the city so I can commute by foot or bus.
that's quite much, with a train for me it takes around 40 minutes, can't you live somewhere near your college/work tho?
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Not anything too productive, but i watched some tv, played some video games, went to have DnD session, walked family dogs and prepared for tomorrows work day ^^
that's more than I can imagine doing for a day lmao, good for you tho :pepecheer:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I was at work all day as usual... and after work I cooked dinner for today and my lunch for tomorrow. I'm feeling too tired to do anything now, and it's 9:20PM anyway, the day is almost over. How about you?
making your own food always tastes so much better imo,
well after i finished my 5 hour exam i went to the doctor right after for my back ache and since then i've just been laying in bed watching TWD and playing some mobile games
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
that's quite much, with a train for me it takes around 40 minutes, can't you live somewhere near your college/work tho?
I live with my parents and don't make enough money to be able to support myself as well as renting an apartment in the city. The community college also does not offer room & board which makes me quite sad.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
For I felt great last week, but suddenly I just feel really tired and don't want to do anything.
I hope something can make you smile today too. I can you can reduce your stress as well. :pandalove:
maybe it's just the reversal towards summer time, ever heard about seasonal moods?
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I live with my parents and don't make enough money to be able to support myself as well as renting an apartment in the city. The community college also does not offer room & board which makes me quite sad.
oooh okay, yeah that's really unfortunate i suppose, how much longer are you in college for?
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
today i watched " To Catch a Thief " Cary Grant and Grace Kelly & " Man's Favorite Sport? " Rock Hudson and Paula Prentiss :pandahappy::pandahappy:
oh wow I haven't heard of any of these lmao, I only watched the Matrix trilogy for the first time like 2 days ago, I don't usually watch old movies
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Cried over Jimin like always
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
oooh okay, yeah that's really unfortunate i suppose, how much longer are you in college for?
2 more years until graduating from Community College, +2 more for University after that, or maybe 3 since I don't like cramming & said University is expensive... definitely a while, that's all I can say.

Additionally, the car I take now is under my parents name, since it used to be my grandmothers. I need money for a vehicle first before I can start thinking of getting my own apartment. Having this pressure alongside paying for my own tuition every semester kinda sucks, but at least my home is my home and my parents give me a roof without having me pay rent.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
making your own food always tastes so much better imo,
well after i finished my 5 hour exam i went to the doctor right after for my back ache and since then i've just been laying in bed watching TWD and playing some mobile games
True. And there's no point of buying fast food everyday when I can cook at home and pack my lunch
oof i hope you will feel better
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
2 more years until graduating from Community College, +2 more for University after that, or maybe 3 since I don't like cramming & said University is expensive... definitely a while, that's all I can say.

Additionally, the car I take now is under my parents name, since it used to be my grandmothers. I need money for a vehicle first before I can start thinking of getting my own apartment. Having this pressure alongside paying for my own tuition every semester kinda sucks, but at least my home is my home and my parents give me a roof without having me pay rent.
Yeah it's always nice to have parents like that when some don't even do that to their kids, good luck for the upcoming years :pepecheer:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
True. And there's no point of buying fast food everyday when I can cook at home and pack my lunch
oof i hope you will feel better
ooh yeah, i've already gotten better, it was just for control, i'm just gonna finish the pack of pills this week and it should be fine again, thanks tho :pepecheer:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread