- Joined
- 7 April 2024
- Messages
- 3,832
- Reactions Received
- 4,223
- Location
- Flowery meadow
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 14,360
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Panda/Bamboo Bear
ONE COMPLETE MONTH CAN'T BELIEVE IT
So here's a bit of info about me
Like I mentioned in the intro thread you can call me Sarah (that's not my actual name it's my middle name) or Vampirina (a nickname I got)
My ults are Stray Kids. I went from biasing Felix to being an OT8 stan to back to biasing Felix (it's difficult but umm...yeah Felix)
I STILL LOVE ALL OF THEM THO and I stan A LOT of other groups. And I mean a lot.
I also found my twin here @Strawberry_Starz (I'm convinced we are long lost twins)
I also have an annoying brother (whom I'm trying to get on here) and a very adorable dog
and a little secret I don't like school but I have to go there cause' education. I also like to travel. And I love to watch animes.A LOT.
So that's it and let's see for how long I stay here. Well hoping to be friends with everyone. Thank you!
So here's a bit of info about me
Like I mentioned in the intro thread you can call me Sarah (that's not my actual name it's my middle name) or Vampirina (a nickname I got)
My ults are Stray Kids. I went from biasing Felix to being an OT8 stan to back to biasing Felix (it's difficult but umm...yeah Felix)
I also found my twin here @Strawberry_Starz (I'm convinced we are long lost twins)
I also have an annoying brother (whom I'm trying to get on here) and a very adorable dog
So that's it and let's see for how long I stay here. Well hoping to be friends with everyone. Thank you!