Appreciation Since my Yunho sig seems to make a lot of people happy… (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I thought why not share a video of him being a cute, smiley, goofy dude. :pandahappy:

I think this signature has been the most liked one I’ve ever had before, I’m glad Yunho’s smile can brighten people’s day! And I don’t think I’ll part from this sig for a very long time. :maheart:


:llama_squish::llama_squish::llama_squish:​
 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i love your signature so much, it's my favourite on ks :maheart: one of the main reasons i start to use it more on my laptop than on my phone
The power! :ankha: :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread