Since none of y'all seem to know me! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Are there any users you would like to get to know (better)? xx

There are a lot of users, who I always see around, but who I never really talk to!
I want to get to know all the SVT stans and NCT stans on here!

The main ones being @Yolks @Lord_Taeyong from the NCTzen part of the town.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
When will Pristin return from war ;-;

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. Then she will return, and not before.”
PS: For all the people out of the loop, I am quoting game of thrones here
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Who in svt and exo do you think is dating right now? 👀

hmmmm.... Suho and Sehun are dating eachother, Minghao has a girlfriend and Baekhyun has a girlfriend.Xiumin and Woozi might have one too.
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Are there any users you would like to get to know (better)? xx

There are a lot of users, who I always see around, but who I never really talk to!
I want to get to know all the SVT stans and NCT stans on here!

The main ones being @Yolks @Lord_Taeyong from the NCTzen part of the town.
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Are there any users you would like to get to know (better)? xx

There are a lot of users, who I always see around, but who I never really talk to!
I want to get to know all the SVT stans and NCT stans on here!

The main ones being @Yolks @Lord_Taeyong from the NCTzen part of the town.
:3
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread