- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,059
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Best job ever!I love dogs. I just don't like being stuck caring for one. It's like a full time job.
my bf is more than enough. It's like having 4 of 'em around my place!Best job ever!
Maybe train him better....my bf is more than enough. It's like having 4 of 'em around my place!![]()
You can't train testosterone! I know, I tried! He's not my first! lmaoooMaybe train him better....![]()
Your not using whips and a taser. That's what your doing wrong.You can't train testosterone! I know, I tried! He's not my first! lmaooo
I can pull teeth tho! Much more effective! lmaooYour not using whips and a taser. That's what your doing wrong.![]()