- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Honestly me too! putting the 'visual' in visual kei ♡♡The more I see those boys, the more I think they're going for visual kei; and for that I don't mean rock or metal, but the visual style.
I think visual kei doesn't refer to the music genre; but to their visual style. It's apparently more frequent on metal bands; but there are visual kei bands playing pop according to what I have read on the subject. So if true, they'd be a visual kei jpop idol group. An interesting concept.Honestly me too! putting the 'visual' in visual kei ♡♡
They give me so much happiness every time they post![]()
A very interesting concept! I cant wait to see what they bring to the table ♡I think visual kei doesn't refer to the music genre; but to their visual style. It's apparently more frequent on metal bands; but there are visual kei bands playing pop according to what I have read on the subject. So if true, they'd be a visual kei jpop idol group. An interesting concept.
tiktok is blocked for you isnt itthe images won't load ;(((