*sips tea* (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
At the press conference for Mnet’s “Produce X 101” held on April 30, Mnet’s director of strategic business content Kim Yong Beom, producing director (PD) Ahn Joon Young, actor Lee Dong Wook, singers Lee Seok Hoon and Shin Yoo Mi, rapper Cheetah, choreographers Bae Yoon Jung, Kwon Jae Seung, and Choi Young Joon, and the 101 trainees were in attendance.
PD Ahn Joon Young shared, “As I hear the words ‘evil editing’ every year, I am doing my best to make up for it. I think it’s unfortunate that due to the limited time, not everyone can be put in the spotlight. That’s why I am doing my best to at least show the trainees’ charm online.”
He continued, “Season 1 was 71 minutes; Season 2, 100 minutes; Season 3 was extended to 130 minutes. This year’s season will also be 130 minutes long. The production team hopes to show each and every trainee in any way possible. We strive to make the trainees stand out even a little bit, as they work hard and desperately move towards their dreams. I will do my best to not favor particular trainees.”
“Produce X 101” is the fourth season of the “Produce 101” series, the series that formed idol groups such as I.O.I, Wanna One, and IZ*ONE. It premieres on May 3 at 11 p.m. KST.
:sippinthetea:Cathy deserves better




Rise House Targaryen,
mysteric
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
time to miss yet another season :sanapray:
The only reason I know so much about P101 is because of how much I love IOI
I could care less about the show itself
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
please just give kang min hee all of the screentime his pretty face deserves it
Image result for kang min hee produce x 101
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread