One of their greatest eras :wendyface:
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,957 Reactions Received 13,694 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,296 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 12 April 2026 #1 One of their greatest eras Reactions: gone4good
G gone4good . . Joined 31 May 2023 Messages 6,437 Reactions Received 9,410 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,545 Gender Female Ship @monalisalove Wreck @Horizonshard 12 April 2026 #2 I miss 2nd gen, ngl I blame you unnie Reactions: pinkmelodies
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,957 Reactions Received 13,694 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,296 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 12 April 2026 #3 Nyaz said: I miss 2nd gen, ngl I blame you unnie Click to expand... I blame myself too have to give them their appreciation regardless. I'm with you Reactions: gone4good
Nyaz said: I miss 2nd gen, ngl I blame you unnie Click to expand... I blame myself too have to give them their appreciation regardless. I'm with you