sitcom or drama? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
are you more into sitcoms or drama’s?

I personally need both .... like some days I just feel like a light sitcom needs to be played and on other days I feel like some fun dramatic shows ala PLL​
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
sitcoms for me. even if a drama is really good, most of the time I end up dropping it just cause they're harder to watch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I like both, but I prefer sitcoms.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sitcoms for me. even if a drama is really good, most of the time I end up dropping it just cause they're harder to watch.
totally understandable. it definitely is usually something that needs time and it needs to pull you in. even if it ends up being liked by you there are shows like riverdale that aren’t worth it nowadays
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sitcom! I prefer to turn on the TV for a good laugh, NOT "a good cry", tyvm!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread