Sites like Facebook? (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I want a site like Facebook where you can post to communities and groups, share art, see events etc.

After several negative experiences with this site (not going into it) and privacy issues I need a new place to visit. Tumblr is fine but it doesn’t offer groups and just isn’t Facebook and never will be. Pinterest is ok but it’s just image sharing and sooooo easy for people to copy and steal art there.

Every game now has Facebook integration, companies all seem to have it... I’m just sick of it. I feel like I need it for expression and groups though as these are entertaining and give knowledge to me.

Ideas?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sorry. I really can't offer you ideas
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,829
Reactions Received
28,464
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I dont think there are any comparable alternatives but Amino Apps is the closest i guess to an alternative.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Amino is sooo slow to use on my tablet :/ It seems cluttered and messy to use. I think I’ll keep to stupid Facebook! Either that or tumblr I might return.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread